As we know, the entire world is suffering from the pandemic COVID-19. And various measures are taken to prevent its rapid spread. In India also, the lockdown was imposed. And due to this, all the educational institutions are closed. Moreover, this results in the loss of study of the students of different levels. To provide education to students, Here the honorable finance minister of our country Mrs. Sitaraman has announced that the government of our country has taken the various steps to encourage during this pandemic COVID 19.
Moreover, the honorable prime minister of our country Mr. Narendra Modi addresses the nation on 12th May 2020, confirmed a package up to 20 lakh crore, which is almost equivalent to the 10% of India’s GDP. He further said that the package is going to provide a much-needed boost towards achieving “Atma Nirbhar Bharat.” For the enormous student population of the country, the government has launched an e-vidya program to prevent the struggling of the education system in India.
During the lockdown in this pandemic, the students have been particularly affected. And due to this, all the educational institutes shut down to prevent the spread of this disease.
Online education platforms in India have been already making in, founding from investors over the past few years. This program is likely to boost already high education in developing India.
Education apps such as Byju’s, one of the leading online educational apps, valuing up to $ 5.7 billion. According to the finance minister, technology-driven education will be the favors, PM e-vidya program for access to online and digital education. Top 100 universities will be permitted to start the online course by May 30. The top 1000 institutes, including educational campuses such as IIT, IIM, National institutes, will soon release the list of the courses the students can select.
This program is for all students, including school students, college students, and university students. The government ensures learning for all, to educate all students, at all levels of education, and in all the geographical locations. Even in the remote parts of the country also. Moreover, this program aims to benefit students from rural areas.
And Keeping In View Their Comfort, This Program Includes:
Diksha- One Nation One Digital Platform.
- It is the nation’s infrastructure for providing e-content in school education. And, this is for all the states as well for the UTS of the country. Moreover, it serves as the national digital infrastructure for the teacher also. Here all the teachers across the nation will be part of this advanced technology.
- DIKSHA portal will enable, accelerate, and also amplify the situations concerning teacher education. It will also help the teacher to create the training content, profile, in-class resources, assessment aids, news, and announcements. Also, this connects the teacher with the community.
- State government bodies can integrate DIKSHA into their respective teacher’s initiatives based on their goals, needs, and capabilities. It is also for private organizations. All in situations groups and individuals catering to the platform can be enrolled as a member. Also, they can contribute to the creation and use of the resources on the platform.
TV(One Class One Channel)
- One channel for each of the classes from 1- 12 has access to the quality educational material. The SWAYAM PRABHA is a group of 32 DTH Channels that will telecast a high-quality educational program 24/7. It aims to upgrade the learning skills of maximum students through the various DTH channels. And to make their study at home during this period. Every day, students access fresh content of four hours on the DTH channels. Moreover, this will be repeated five more times in a day. And students can select as per their convenience.
- Also, the prominent educational institutes such as NPIEL, IIT, UGC, IGNOU, NCERT, and NIOS are the content parties for the SWAYAM PRABHA. Moreover, the other platforms include the which provide the teachers from the best professionals around the country. Further, the study material for the differently-abled students is developed on the digitally accessible information system(DAISY) & in sign language on the NIOS website on youtube.
- The Man Darpan initiative is launched to provide support through a website, a toll-free helpline, national directory of counselors, interactive chat platform. It is an initiative for the psychological support of students, teachers, and families for mental health and emotional well being.
Since all educational institutes have been shut down as per the restrictions imposed by control and state governments are relying on online education.
Contact Us for Technical Support?
For any technical assistance ever, go for expert advice. Vrinda Digital Services provides you the best Digital Marketing Services. Dial our Contact Number to get in touch with our executive to get technical support on your issues or, you can drop us a mail.
We are available 24*7 at your service. Our technical support team will immediately reply to your query, and they will provide you the best solution.